Digital signage saves money and streamlines the communications with the viewer, for various applications. Digital display screens can help produce tangible returns on the investment through such things as:
Cost efﬁciency – Any changes to the printed material used for menus, pricing and promotion adds layers of cost – from creative, pre-production, printing and transport to the time needed for staff to put the new materials in place. Digital signage removes almost all of that.
Timelines – Changing daily specials promotions and item pricing can all be done digitally, easily and instantly. Different items – like breakfast and lunch specials – can be scheduled for the appropriate times.
Suggestive selling – Always up-sell for sides and combos with digital screens that can be scheduled to run whilst people wait for an order,
Impulse ordering – New or under-performing items can be aggressively promoted with mouth-watering visuals that prompt people to order, even when they weren’t planning to.
Interactive – In many sectors, digital interactivity has become an important tool. Restaurants for example, are using touch displays to let guests sort through menus and wine lists while they wait for tables – helping them to forget about any additional wait times they may be experiencing.
About Digital Signage Screens
- Basic template built into their System on Chip (SoC)
- Displays featuring SoC can be used in conjunction with 3rd party Cloud based platforms
About Cloud Based Digital Signage Solutions
- No need for multiple modules to be purchased and setup before you can
- With Cloud solutions all you require is a web browser and your choice of digital signage player or Smart Signage Displays and you’re good to go.
- Can update content away from the office.