The Christie HD14K-M is a flexible, efficient, 1080 HD 3DLP digital projector in a sleek, compact chassis.The Christie® M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. The most compact in its class, this projector platform has embedded warping, blending and color matching capabilities that give you even more installation flexibility.
The Christie HD14K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership. It draws a maximum power of 1500W (at 110V) giving you full brightness with two lamps instead of four.
Christie’s 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie HD14K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, means the M Series gives you high performance and peace of mind.
- Projection System: 3DLP
- Light Output: 12000 ANSI lumen, 13500 Centre/ISO lumen
- Resolution: 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 2500 : 1
- Lamp: Dual 450W NSH , 1750hr durability, 2000hr durability (economy mode)
- Connectivity: Twin DisplayPort import card, Dual-link DVI, 5 BNC, Dual-link DVI, Dual 3G SD/HD-SDI, Twin HDMI, RS232 In/Out, RS422 In, Ethernet (10/100) USB, GPIO
- Product dimensions: 561 x 500 x 259 mm
- Product weight: 25 kg
- Noise Level: Normal: 37 dB - Economy: 31 dB
- Operation: 24/7