The Epson EB-G6350 boasts superior picture quality, ensuring the best possible projection for important presentations. The Colour Uniformity function compensates for unequal colour distribution by adjusting the intensity of RGB on individual areas of the screen.
New and innovative features are designed to offer the best possible presenting tools. The projector can be rotated vertically by 360 degrees so the projection image can be easily moved around the room.
The Epson EB-G6350 is easy to set up and use, thanks to a variety of user-friendly installation features. Pixel alignment, for example, enables the user to align pictures easily and effectively during set up for clear, correct images. With edge blending, a large, widescreen image can be projected from a number of projectors working together seamlessly. Its powerful zoom lens, as well as manual vertical keystone correction and centred lens, make it quick and easy to set up in a variety of positions without picture blurring or distortion.
- Projection System :3LCD Technology, R
- Light Output: 7000 lumen, 4900 lumen (economy)
- Resolution: XGA, 1024 x 768, 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 5000 : 1
- Lamp: 380W, 2000hr durability, 4000hr durability (economy mode)
- Keystone Correction: Manual vertical: ± 30°, Manual horizontal ± 30°
- Colour Processing: 10 Bits
- Projection Ratio: 1.29 - 2.35:1
- Lens Shift: Manual - Vertical ± 57%, horizontal ± 30%
- Projection Lens F Number: 1.65 - 2.55
- Connectivity: Cinch audio in, VGA in/out, RS-232C, HDMI, Display Port, S-Video in, BCN in, Stereo mini jack audio out, Stereo mini jack audio in (4x), Composite in, Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), BNC in, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional)
- Product dimensions: 505 x 406 x 171 mm
- Product weight: 9.7 kg
- Noise Level: Normal: 37 dB - Economy: 31 dB
- Audio: Loudspeaker (10W)